6 days left
- Part Time
Perform monitoring and maintenance of facility boilers, chillers, air handlers, pumps and related systems equipment. Make routine shift tours of facility's mechanical rooms. Perform corrective and preventative maintenance as required. Install, test, and repair equipment according to standard practice of the trade set forth by State and local government safety regulations. Change and/or adjust all equipment system related to maintaining building climate control. Also maintain all associated equipment controlled by Plant Operations department.
Supports the Mission of CHE/Trinity Health
Minimum Licensure/Certification Required:
Maryland Engineer Grade 4 or 5 within 6 months of employment.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Grade 5, High School diploma or GED.
- Grade 4
Possess at least ONE of the following qualifications:
1. 6 months equivalent experience as a grade 5, or
2. 3 Credit Hours or CEU's in boiler operations or safety
- Requires judgment and independent action in determining operating conditions of equipment and in making repairs, and meeting emergency situations all within limits of standard practice.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to understand and manipulate systems computers
- Capable of reading, understanding, and interpreting blueprints.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Weekend work and shift rotation is required
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.