Member Services Manager
The American Society for Nutrition (ASN), a non-profit scientific organization, seeks a Member Services Manager to create and implement comprehensive and innovative membership campaigns to acquire new, retain current, and reinstate lapsed members. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Achieving specific revenue goals from membership, including developing and implementing marketing plans for retention of current members and growth of new members.
- Growing overall number of members to a specific target, and working with senior staff and membership committee to develop programs and services for members.
- Ensuring a positive member experience and high retention rates through the creation and implementation of successful member services programs.
- Working closely with staff to develop members as active participants in programmatic initiatives.
- Serving as staff liaison to Membership Committee and Student and PostDoc interest groups.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter and motivated.
- Excellent at managing customer relations and marketing
- Proficient with website maintenance and social networking.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to create and edit written materials, coordinate production of materials and manage database.
- Must be able to function as part of a team and maintain professional and positive demeanor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum six years’ experience at an association, non-profit, or in the private sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have related e-marketing and/ or website management experience.
To view a complete job description and to apply, please visit our website at: www.faseb.org/employment
You must send a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume. For more information about ASN, please visit: www.nutrition.org