Mental Health Recovery Coach
ClearView Communities, LLC is seeking experienced, energetic, and professional candidates to fill full-time, part-time, and PRN positions in our residential rehabilitation program in downtown Frederick, MD. Recovery Coaches at ClearView work in 8-hour shifts broken down as follows:
- Full-time staff work 40 hours per week (5 shifts).
- Part-time staff work a minimum of regularly scheduled 8 hours (1 shift) a week and up to 32 hours (4 shifts) per week.
- PRN staff must work at least 8 hours (1 shift) per month to retain PRN status. They can work up to 40 hours a week.
Recovery Coaches will provide direct assistance and recovery advisement to adults experiencing severe and persistent mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, depressive disorder, anxiety disorder, and addictions. They will assist residents in activities such as employment, volunteering, educational advancement, and their overall recovery.
Mental health, social work, nursing, or healthcare experience required. Bachelors degree preferred. Must have a valid ID and own transportation. Primarily evening, overnight, and weekend shift availability. Some day shift possible.
$14.00 - $16.00/hour to start, generous benefits package for eligible employees include:
- 75% employer paid health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield (medical, dental, vision) (
- 100% paid life insurance
- Generous PTO accrual
- Employee Assistance Program to include legal and financial consultation support
- 3% matching Simple IRA option for all eligible employees
Respond via e-mail with your detailed resume and a cover letter.
Ideal candidates will be scheduled for immediate preliminary interviews.
Apply for Mental Health Recovery Coach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly