Analytical Part-Time Business Support Specialist
Sparks Group is partnered with a client servicing the public sector to hire an Analytical Part-time Business Support Specialist. This will be a direct hire (permanent) part-time position ranging from 10-30 hours a week to report to the Director of Marketing and supporting Senior Business Analyst. He/she will be interacting with Exec Team, Directors, Sr. Business Analyst, Purchasing Staff and Internal clients. Great opportunity for a stay-at-home parent!
- Must have familiarity with Business Analytics and strong typing skills with the ability to enter data accurately and at an efficient speed and recognize discrepancies in assigning distributions (appropriate portion of proceeds).
- Must have analytical and critical thinking skills to understand the business, data structure and be able to make decisions on how records should be handled based on this knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to be highly focused on data integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic; comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of a data entry program or equivalent. Successful completion of Microsoft Office Suite programs. (Assessment scores)
- SQL skills or willingness to learn; preference given to candidates with SQL experience
- 1 + years of financial data entry experience
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Relationship builder
- Results oriented
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-2650 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!