Sr. Contracts Administrator- NASA/NOAA/DOD Clientele
Fast-growing company is seeking a Sr. Contracts Administrator to manage large multi-million dollar contracts. This is cradle-to-grave contracts administration with an emphasis in negotiations and large IDIQ contracts. Company offers a generous 401k match, 25 days of PTO starting on Day 1, Education reimbursement, credit union membership, and discount gym memberships.
- Manage negotiations with existing and prospective clients
- Monitor contract performance
- Assist with proposal preparation and support
- Prepare correspondence related to contract status, compliance, modification, deviation, and termination
- Perform contract closeout
- Recommend activities to resolve contractual issues and maintain contractual compliance with all related legal requirements, regulations, and policies
- 5+ years of full lifecycle contracts administration preferred
- BS degree preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Experience managing a variety of contract types, including: Cost Type, FFP, T&M, IDIQ, GWAC, and GSA schedule contracts
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint highly preferred
- Candidates with background working directly with NASA or NOAA clientele will be considered first, but any DOD client expertise is highly desired
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-2650 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!