Customer Focused Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for your next long term administrative and facilities management position? Are you someone who is excellent communicating with customers as well as facilities and maintenance teams remotely? Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and thorough as well as an independent worker? Then this is exactly the position you should be applying for! Sparks Group has partnered with a local facility maintenance company in the search for tenured customer focused administrative professionals who can multitask, works well under pressure, and is comfortable with managing teams across multiple states. This is an opportunity that if the fit is right could result in a permanent job! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity – be sure and apply with us today!
- Coordinating teams across multiple states in facility maintenance for numerous locations.
- Communicating with customers and teams on upcoming and immediate needs
- Remotely managing work flow and project timelines as facilities teams work on site with customers
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable on a computer
- Qualified candidates will have some experience with multiline phone systems
- Thorough attention to detail is absolutely necessary
- Ability to time manage and multitask is very important
- Someone comfortable working under pressure and deadlines is going to be the best fit for this position.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Customer Focused Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly