Human Resources Coordinator
Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic and driven Human Resources professional to support a ‘think tank’ company in DC. This is a perfect opportunity to expand upon your current knowledge, and gain invaluable experience with one of DC’s premier clients! The HR Consultant is responsible for a variety of tasks including recruitment, benefits, compliance, and HRIS management.
- Coordinate recruitment activities relating to internship program; including management of HRIS systems.
- Work as liaison with hiring manager and departments.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Administer HRIS database by keeping records and files up to date.
- Back up HR Generalist with benefit administration
- Create training materials and conduct session with hiring managers
- Responsible for I9 compliance.
- Update and maintain organizational chart
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related Business Management field.
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience in a Human Resources environment.
- Proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide strong customer service.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Human Resources Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly