Associate Software Engineer
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
- Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software. Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers. Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials. Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year specialized hardware/system engineering, and systems admin experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience database systems experience with SQL Server, MSSQL, and SQLite.
- Working knowledge of Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design.
- Proven ability to work independently and under tight timelines.
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse software engineering teams.
- Working knowledge of Computer Forensics and related systems, processing, and applications.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with Agile software development strategies and methods.