- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data.
- Plans data collection, and analyzes and interprets statistical data from surveys, experiments, studies, and other sources.
- Plans methods to collect information and develops questionnaire techniques according to survey design.
- Conducts surveys, evaluates reliability of source information, adjusts and weighs raw data, analyzes and interprets statistics, and organizes results.
- Prepares conclusions and predictions based on data summaries.
- Prepares reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced statisticians.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of related statistical analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.#DICE#CJPOST