HOLY CROSS : RN Hospice - full time
SEND RESUME DIRECTLY TO: email@example.com
Basic Job Function Summary: Provides professional nursing care to the organization's clients as prescribed by the physician, and/or requested by the client/family, and in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements, and the organization's policies and procedures. The RN is fully responsible for the client assessment, care planning, therapeutic intervention, and overall supervision of client care and outcomes. Provides functional support to Home Healthcare Aides and LPNs as needed.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a professional acute care nurse.
- Hospice/Home healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.