L&D Technician, FT-36hrs (N)
Performs patient care duties delegated by registered nurse, related to patient personal needs, comfort and safety. Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.Job Description Details:
Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Certification as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) from Maryland Board of Nursing.
2. BLS Healthcare Provider certification from American Heart Association.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of adult basic education evaluations for mathematics and reading.
3. Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
4. Visual accuracy.
5. Auditory acuity.
6. Basic computer skills, to include data entry and retrieval.
7. Ability to coordinate eyes and hands quickly and accurately.
8. Ability to identify and distinguish color, temperature, texture, and size.
9. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds, as determined by nature of patient care unit; must be able to push, pull and lift patients and equipment (e.g. beds and stretchers).
10. Must be able to bend body downward at waist and be able to kneel.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.