Sr. Engineer/Office Manager - 1323
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Engineer/Office Manager to support a Federal Government client at the Mark Center Complex in Alexandria, Virginia. The Sr. Engineer/Office Manager will report directly to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) (DT&E), OSD.
• Assist the DT&E leadership (PD, MA, CoS, DDs) with reviewing, coordinating, and tracking major DT&E products and key documentation for the DASD
• Input, track and report major events and products related to major OSD acquisition programs under DASD (DT&E) engagement, including OIPTs, DABs, TEMPs, and DT&E Assessments; using information from OSD databases and DT&E Staff Specialists
• Develop consolidated weekly reports for use by the DASD
• Monitor the DT&E account of the OSD official tasking system (CATMS) for assigned correspondence tasking's, assign appropriate DD/Staff Specialist to the task, and submit final approved response to complete the requirement
• Assist and advise DT&E leadership in administering consistent office processes
• Ensure efficient flow of correspondence between the DT&E main office locations
• Develop and coordinate detailed office relocation plans and documentation for moves of the DT&E workforce
• Perform the duties of Assistant Activity Security Manager at the DT&E suite in the Mark Center Complex
• Secret clearance
• Top Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP