Resident Counselor III
10400 Detrick Avenue
4 Year Degree Grade 20 Minimum $47,983
Candidate will be responsible for assisting HOC residents to achieve economic self-sufficiency by leading and coordinating assigned workforce development programs, In particular, the incumbent will be responsible for recruitment, retention, coordination of services and reporting for participants in the HOC Academy.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Human Services or related field.
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience with Low-income Families
- Ability to relate well to people with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Must possess good judgment; good computer skills, have the ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must have good computer skills (Word & Excel).
- Must have the working knowledge of community resources.
- Career counseling experience desired.
- Must have own transportation and good driving record.