Administrative Assistant/QuickBooks AP
CSG is a full service Civil Engineering firm seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our McLean office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide variety of support-related tasks and must be well organized and flexible. Strong communication skills, good judgment, attention to detail, and the ability to complete tasks accurately and within deadlines are critical. We are looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience and whose duties include, but are not limited to experience in these specific areas:
- Field client calls and requests.
- Format, proof, edit and finalize client documents
- Maintain filing and other accounting/office tasks
- Process client billing
- Collect billable time and enter into timekeeping system
- Maintain files including customer accounts and various office files
- Ability to work with strong team environment
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor and customer service skills with experience in a smaller office environment
- Ability to be self-directed, prioritize, meet deadlines and take initiative.
- Strong multi-tasking, assessment and prioritization skills and able to handle multiple interruptions and distractions during a work day.
- Must be responsible, reliable and maintain a positive attitude while adapting to the changing needs of the business.
- Full-time employment - 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits – 100% premium paid by Employer
- Company 401k Plan
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Experience: 5 years
CSG is an equal opportunity employer.