Systems Administrator - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Tier 2 remote Sys Admin support for customers across the Enterprise.
- Active Directory account management
- Data migrations DFS\DFSR knowledge
- Windows 7 troubleshooting and OS deployment
- Application troubleshooting- Outlook; Word; Excel; Java; IE etc Service Desk
- Microsoft Office 2010/2016 support
- Profile rebuilds
- Permissions request
- Security group creation and management
- Citrix VDI support
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment, CompTIA Security+CE.
As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.