Enthusiastic Bilingual Property Leasing Coordinator
7 days left
Sparks Group has an immediate need for an energetic and service oriented Property Leasing Coordinator. Do you have the innate ability to make people feel welcome and appreciated? If so, we need your assistance representing yourself to current community residents as well as prospective ones. Enthusiasm is contagious and we need yours! This is a great opportunity for someone who has transferable "people/service skills" and the desire to work in an office. We WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume via the link and then please CALL 301-663-0130 for immediate consideration.
- Offer a professional, yet warm, atmosphere in the leasing office and any other areas where interaction with prospective residents and current residents could occur.
- Respond to or direct incoming calls from residents requiring assistance.
- Greet prospects with a warm smile and friendly handshake.
- Have a clear understanding of the property's features and benefits and how they compare to the competition. It is important to understand the market and offer specials accordingly.
- Inspect models daily prior to showing in order to ensure their quality appearance.
- Fully implement and maintain all community policies and procedures.
- Complete all required paperwork in a professional, accurate and timely manner. Avoid mistakes on lease agreements as they are costly to the property.
- Assist in planning and overseeing resident activities as requested by Community Manager.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Excellent Customer Service experience from previous retail, restaurant or prior leasing experience
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills for providing thorough communication with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations
- Computer software experience to include MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then call Sparks Group for additional details. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Please ensure you call as the most important second step in the submittal process!
Apply for Enthusiastic Bilingual Property Leasing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly