NRAStore Operations Coordinator
The Operations Coordinator coordinates with NRAstore’s fulfillment vendor on all vendor receipts, inventory item status, potential fraud orders and satisfactory member responses. Oversee inventory for NRAstore at the Museum.
- Process and submit all POs to vendors for NRAstore purchases. Follow-up with vendor to ensure PO receipt. Produce and send barcodes labels to vendors as needed.
- Coordinate all movement of stock from vendor to warehouse and retail store based on PO date and stock levels.
- Monitor inventory levels at warehouse and place reorders with vendors as needed.
- Coordinate with all vendors on freight shipments to warehouse and review freight quote as submitted. Contact NRAstore freight vendors for comparison quote and advise vendor how to proceed with shipment.
- Respond to members on all product technical or order questions from NRAstore.com.
- Administer new retail POS system for shows. Interact with vendor on all upgrades or issues. Train staff and volunteers on use of system. Troubleshoot all issues.
- Administer to Magento ecommerce system regarding all products (new/existing), member orders and promotions.
- Coordinate with NRAstore’s Magento contractor on all issues or new endeavors.
- Work with fulfillment vendor to resolve issues, including customer service, shipment coordination and extracting from Magento all missing orders not transmitted via current system.
- Train new staff and warehouse personnel on Magento system as needed.
- Develop email marketing plans for assigned promotions for NRAstore.com.
- Review and take needed action on daily reports from warehouse on inventory backorders or PO status. Contact vendors on PO and advise them to ship early if necessary.
- Monitor NRAstore.com fraud prevention module daily and reject or accept all orders held in review status.
- Advise on product selection and display in NRAstore retail operation for maximum revenue potential.
- Evaluate and propose new products in the headquarters retail store.
- Prepare reorders for current merchandise in NRAstore at the Museum.
- Review and prepare for approval all invoices for NRAstore at the Museum. Interacts with vendors to remedy inventory or invoice discrepancies.
- Travel to NRA events or conferences as required by NRA management.
- Coordinate daily deposits internally.
- Serve as relief cashier at retail facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position coordinates with NRA Staff, Membership, vendors, NRA Fulfillment Center and Ecommerce vendor. This position requires moderate lifting and standing for extended period of time. Weekend work, holiday and overtime hours may be required. Some travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College Associate degree or higher and strong work ethic are required. Must have knowledge, awareness and support of the NRA and its position in regards to the Second Amendment and firearm related issues. Experience using Microsoft Office suite is required. Ability to work in a fast-paced small team environment. Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines is imperative. Ability to work independently. Requires effective oral and written communication skills. Strong skills to interface well with staff, vendors and membership. Strong command of the English language is a must. Punctuality and good attendance are essential. ** A credit and background check will be required for this position. **
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter and salary expectations (REQUIRED) to email@example.com. The NRA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer (minority/women/disabled). Please visit careers.nra.org to learn more about working for us.