Security Specialist Support, SR
7 days left
- Full Time
- Serves as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) and provides support to the Government Program Security Officer (PSO).As the CPSO, provides support for program security and execution of all security policies and requirements for specified SAP programs, compartments, sub-compartments, and projects.Reviews, verifies, edits, drafts, and submits security paperwork for approval to accredit facilities and automated information systems (AIS) in accordance with applicable policies.Conducts or supports the periodic security inspections of cleared facilities in the National Capital Region to ensure compliance with the Technical Specification for Construction and Management of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), the NISPOM supplement, and any unique requirements of various classified programs.Drafts and maintains standard operating procedures (SOP), Security Classification Guides (SCGs) and other essential security documents, records and databases.Implements a security education program for assigned personnel.Maintains a security regime which ensures all classified information generated or received is appropriately protected according to guidelines in DIA, DoD, and applicable IC security directives including but not limited to DoDD 5205.07 and associated manuals, ICD 705, and DoDM 5200.45.May be assigned special projects as required.
- TS/SCI eligible for CI Poly
- willing to commute to Bethesda, MD - limited metro accessibility
- 5-8 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry
- 5 years specialized experience with government security databases (i.e. JADE, Scattered Castles, JPAS)
- Training and experience working with SAPs
- Completed the Instructor led Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) Introduction to Special Access Programs Course (SAlOl.01)
- Experience developing and implementing security training to meet specific SAP requirements; and experience performing PSO functions in support of both government and contractor customers Highly Qualified candidates will have: Completed the CDSE Orientation to SAP Security Compliance Inspections (SA210.01) course; experience with SCIF accreditations and Inspections.