Sr. Management Analyst - 1322
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Management Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD 20670 location.
• Analyze and evaluate networking requirements, design and develop network topologies and architectures to include hardware and software identification, network test and evaluation, operational and performance analysis, network upgrades and modifications, and implementation of network security and information assurance measures
• Participate in and lead development of information technologies, including design, operational and technical requirements, network engineering, and information assurance
• Identify and develop system specifications, performance requirements and interface or integration requirements
• Serve as the primary author for deliverables, including system requirements and specifications and standard operating procedures
• Master's in Engineering Management
• 20+ years of Management Analyst experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills to convey technical assessments
• Experience writing Program Office acquisition documentation for Navy leadership
• Knowledge of Unmanned Aviation requirements, certifications and constraints
• Experience executing engineering processes
• Top Secret clearance
Master's in Engineering Management
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB