Experienced Mortgage Loan Document Specialist
7 days left
We have the connections! Sparks Group has access to employment opportunities with an organization ranked in the Top 50 of the Fortune 500 in Frederick, MD. We are currently seeking experienced loan document reviewers to be responsible for performing mortgage document analysis and coordination utilizing various computer systems for compliance/QC purposes. Qualified candidates will have a resume that reflects recent, relevant, previous mortgage experience,
an understanding of legal language as it pertains to foreclosures, familiarity with the certificate of title and are comfortable with clearing title issues.Please CALL if interested 301-663-0130! We WANT to speak with you!
- Responsible for determining the appropriate course of action to ensure compliance, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching information and create correspondence as needed.
- Responsible for performing mortgage document analysis utilizing various computer systems for compliance/QC purposes.
- If document needs to be procured, one must be comfortable contacting offices to gather documentation.
- Utilize strong data entry skills to update various systems with status and action taken.
- Mortgage document review experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong keyboarding skills with high accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then call Sparks Group for additional details. 301-663-0130.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
Apply for Experienced Mortgage Loan Document Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly