Infrastructure SME required!!
6 days left
Are you looking for the right position to leverage your experience and knowledge in Infrastructure?
If so, look no further. Our partner in McLean is currently seeking an Infrastructure SME to manage integration and implementation of the infrastructure that will support complex multi-year federal projects.
The SME will assist in defining evaluation criteria of existing systems for migration to a new physical datacenter and/ or cloud resources
- Defines evaluation criteria and questionnaires for assessment teams to determine a system or application’s current state in terms of interconnectivity, software stack, external dependencies etc
- Performs training for engineering and operations staff as required
- Provides input on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of IT systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems. Provides responsive advice, counsel, education and service concerning IT issues and trends in the IT industry
- Reviews and provides input to policies and standard operating procedures
- Proficiency in virtualization technologies
- Proficiency in datacenter and cloud technologies
- Proficiency in datacenter storage and network system
- Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Infrastructure SME required!!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly