Analyst, Configuration - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
1. Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effecton the overall system.
2. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
3. Performs various audits and documents results.
4. Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
5. Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
6. Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
7. Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related configuration management experience.
Required Skills:Basic knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management
Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Strong communication skills, both oral and written
ITIL Foundations certification
Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.