Professional Customer Service Representative
Are you an outgoing and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Sparks Group has partnered with a well-respected non-profit organization that specializes in healthcare and patient safety. This organization is seeking an entry-level, engaging, professional, Customer Service Associate to join their team!
If you have excellent communication skills and looking to transition to an office environment, then apply today! Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Reach out to customers via phone calls and emails and collect meter information
- Enter meter information into database
- Go to client site and collect information for billing
- Maintain relationship with customers while providing high-level customer service
- Minimum one year of customer service, retail sales, call center, or related experience
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and technology is a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish speaking is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Professional Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly