Professional Customer Service Representative
Are you an outgoing and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Sparks Group has partnered with a well-respected non-profit organization that specializes in healthcare and patient safety. This organization is seeking an entry-level, engaging, professional, Customer Service Associate to join their team!
If you have excellent communication skills and looking to transition to an office environment, then apply today! Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Reach out to customers via phone calls and emails and collect meter information
- Enter meter information into database
- Go to client site and collect information for billing
- Maintain relationship with customers while providing high-level customer service
- Minimum one year of customer service, retail sales, call center, or related experience
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and technology is a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish speaking is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!