Fort Belvoir, VA
- GDIT is seeking candidates to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers operational readiness by integrating and maintaining Logistics and Business software.
- GDIT Network Engineer support to the INSCOM C2IO program, under general supervision, oversees the purchase, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment. Responsible for evaluating current systems. Assists in the planning of large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies. Requires thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications. Typically requires two to five years of experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Skills and Abilities
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification is required
- Required Security Environment Certification:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Preferred Computing Environment (CE) Certification:
- CCNA or
*** All applicants must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance. ***
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Completion of U.S. Military Service NCO or Senior NCO Academy Course or Officer Basic or Advanced Course is desirable.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.