Lead Project Control Specialist
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields. The Lead Project Control Specialist will:
- perform financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning and financial reporting.
- perform complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- develop work breakdown structures; prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- provide daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.