Assistant Recreation Center Supervisor - Yates Memorial Field House
7 days left
- Full Time
Georgetown University, as a leading American and Jesuit institution, is committed to the cultivation of the whole person; the training not only of the intellect and spirit, but also the body. With this in mind, Yates Memorial Field House was built to meet the recreational, instructional, and intramural sport needs of the entire University Community. As the primary recreation facility for Georgetown University, Yates offers comprehensive recreational programming to serve the needs of university students, faculty and staff.
The Assistant Recreation Center Supervisor assists with the general management of the Yates Field House. Duties include but are not limited to assisting in the following areas:
- Opening and closing of the building.
- Cleaning and monitoring of the equipment.
- General maintenance of the building.
- Supervision of student staff.
- Responding to members who have policy or equipment questions.
- Filling in for the Supervisor in on holidays, vacations, and weekends.
- High School diploma or certified equivalency
- Experience in a gym or health club
- Possession of, or willingness to get, certifications in life guarding and CPR/AED
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills
- Demonstrable responsibility, reliability and dependability
- Willingness and availability to work weekends and other shifts as required
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.