Customer Relations Representative
What You Will Do
- First and foremost, build and sustain strong customer relations by helping diplomates with all of their needs.
- Process certification for applicants from ACAOM programs, matching the documents received, checking ADA and Legal status
- Communicate with testing vendor daily on approved applications to sit for exams.
- Process recertification applications auditing professional development coursework and activities, updating personal information and contacting diplomates regarding any outstanding requirements.
- Maintain data metrics for reporting purposes
- Assure retention of diplomates through 1 month, 3 month and 6 month recertification reminder notices.
- Assist with the preparation of conferences exhibiting materials
- Manage Customer Relations office handling phone and written requests as needed and triaging calls to other departments.
This Role Might Be for You If…
- You demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- You exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- You have strong skills in time management and organization
- You display the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High School diploma
- 0-1 year of relevant professional experience, to include customer service and/or administrative support
- Excellent written and oral communication, inter-personal, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and database management.
- Ability to multi-task and see projects through to completion.
- Experience working with individuals where English is a second language
Ability to assist customers who have difficulty with technology
Where Do You Fit?
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a mid- or senior-level professional, working at SmithBucklin will offer you countless opportunities to develop transferrable skills, acquire meaningful knowledge and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, ambitious, multi-talented, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build meaningful, deep and enduring relationships that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. In addition, as a 100 percent employee-owned company, SmithBucklin offers all of our people - regardless of position or compensation - an equal chance to experience the fulfillment and reap the benefits of ownership. As owners, our employees control the destiny of SmithBucklin and are unified in the goal of building a great, enduring company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At SmithBucklin, Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation based on position.