Commercial Maintenance Technician
The Commercial Maintenance Technician provides professional, cost efficient maintenance support for the property. This position does not have supervisor responsibilities.
· Assist all maintenance staff as required.
· Perform light plumbing, mechanical and electrical task as needed.
· Change light bulbs on all properties as needed.
· Inspect grounds, parking lots, and buildings and pick up litter and debris daily.
· Inspect and maintain property restrooms daily and as needed
· Assist in building opening procedures daily and as needed
· Clean all mechanical rooms and vacant spaces weekly and as needed.
· Assist with snow removal on properties.
· Assist with emergency maintenance work during or after hours.
· Perform any other duties requested by supervisor/manager or other staff members.
· Excellent attendance is required to perform the essential functions of this position.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job, as described above.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and follow through
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to work effectively as a team contributor on applicable assignments
· Ability to respond to others’ needs in a timely and courteous manner
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma or GED
· Two years previous experience
· Experience with commercial properties
Send resumes to email@example.com
Visit our website at www.bmcproperties.com