Reporting directly to the CEO, the Finance Manager will be a key member of the senior leadership team. S/he will handle financial management, budgeting, human resources, and administration (including coordination of IT needs) for this dynamic nonprofit. This is a tremendous opportunity for a manager who is passionate about the environment, thrives on collaboration, is an excellent communicator, and enjoys the challenge of building capacity.
Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, clearly communicating monthly and annual financial statements to the Board of Trustees and senior staff;
● Generate financial reporting materials for all donor segments;
● Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting;
● Lead the annual audit process, coordinating with external auditors and the Board of Trustees, and preparing all reports, schedules, and other supporting documents, including those for OMB A133 audits, if necessary;
● With the CEO, oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process;
● Administer and review all financial plans and budgets, monitoring progress and changes and keeping senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status;
● Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting;
● Ensure timely filing of annual charitable disclosure forms and registrations required by state Attorney Generals as needed; prepare all relevant federal, state, and local tax forms, including the 990.
● Manage human resource administration - payroll, benefits, etc.
● Coordinate organization’s IT needs;
● Secure and maintain insurance, including, but not limited to, general liability, directors and officers and workers comp;
● Review all vendor proposals and contracts, ensuring compliance with all required internal and external policies;
● Oversee administrative functions to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
View full job description and how to apply at www.accokeekfoundation.org