Credible Customer Care Representative
Sparks Group has partnered with an international company in Chantilly who fosters a people friendly team environment for those who take pride in what they do. This company is looking to fill numerous positions immediately and offers a state of the art call center that enjoys making work fun. They also provide their employees with mentoring, monthly bonus potential and advancement opportunities.
- Answers customer inquiries in a friendly and professional manner and provides timely, accurate resolution to basic login credential online banking and bill payment inquiries with minimal supervision.
- Tracks customer inquiries using online tracking system.
- Makes outbound phone calls to end-users to ensure timely resolution of open issues.
- Uses tools and resources available to efficiently and accurately solve problems and answer questions
- Accurately identifies and routes calls related to suspected fraud, calls better suited for the Financial Institution or Client, disabled profiles, and other general inquiries that need to be referred to other skill groups in Customer Service.
- Identifies potential system or process-related issues and escalates appropriately.
- Identifies add-on products and services available to end-users, and executes appropriate referral procedures. Offer opportunities to end users to purchase additional products and services, as appropriate, and meet minimum sales and referral requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- At least two years’ experience in a customer service role including experience responding to telephone inquiries.
- Banking industry experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Experience using Remedy or some other trouble ticket tracking system
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!