Research Associate II (ELISA)
6 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics IT is currently looking for a dedicated Research Associate II to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio,Texas.
You will have a key role in collaborating with the research team to deliver excellent support to our client!
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for performing routine research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments.
- Performing basic tests and experiments with a strong emphasis on ELISAs.
- Making detailed observations, analyzes data and interpret results using GraphPad and/or Excel.
- Identifying and recommend improvements that may increase assay efficiency and improve quality.
- Working under the supervision of a Principal Investigator.
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- 3-5 years of related scientific experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.