7 days left
- Full Time
The position will entail:
- schedule all logistical details for trade shows and events
- responsible for all social media outreach
- create business correspondence, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- manage and update website
- write and edit marketing documents, e-mails, articles, etc..
- handle event planning for marketing events and trade shows
Must have 2-3 years minimum of Marketing Assistant experience and Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Bachelor's Degree required.