Measure Development Specialist
Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. As the leading medical society representing doctors who care for people with cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is committed to conquering cancer though research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking, growing membership organization that operates in a results-oriented work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes over presence or time. This is an Alexandria, VA position that offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn what it’s like to work at ASCO,click here.
Who we are looking for:
You will participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives including streamlining and standardization of processes related to systematic review and performance measurement development.
You will coordinate and support the Measures Task Force, Measurement Panels, and other related working groups in a timely manner.
You will attend external performance measurement-related meetings and conferences as appropriate
You will identify and coordinate publication opportunities related to measurement performance, education and gaps in care.
What you will need in order to be successful:
- At least 5 years of clinical quality measure development and maintenance, including the development of narrative and technical measure specifications.
- Working knowledge and conversant in measure testing including validity and reliability. Working knowledge of risk adjustment methodology preferred.
- Experience submitting measures to federally qualified programs and the National Quality Forum (NQF) preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in the oncology field preferred but not required.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, Master’s preferred.
Apply for Measure Development Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly