Executive Assistant - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is looking for a sharp, C-Suite level Executive Assistant to support a senior VP at an exciting international higher education non-profit in Reston Town Center. This is a demanding and dynamic role for a candidate who is looking for an opportunity to work with a leading and innovative executive in a role that involves in-depth analysis, budget work, and presentation development in conjunction with primary support responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve in a collaborative and team oriented environment of smart and dedicated professionals.
- Managing complex calendars, scheduling appointments, and confirming meetings
- Scheduling domestic and international travel
- Design and edit presentations in PowerPoint
- Completing and processing expense and out-of-pocket reports
- Creating and proofreading documents
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- 5-10 years Executive level EA experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with pivot tables and data manipulation
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Experience in presentation creation and editing
- "Type A" personality and team player mentality
- High level of integrity and discretion
Interested candidates can send their resume to:
ATTN: Executive Assistant - Higher Education
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036