Principal Hyperion Planning Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
The Oracle Hyperion EPM Developer will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications for Fortune 100 Company utilizing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Defining, leading and developing project tasks for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project implementations and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements
- Developing key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application and related technologies
- Designing the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective
- Determining data sourcing strategies and data validation approach
- Ensure quality control and data integrity in all aspects of development.
- Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting assistance
- Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solutions implementations.
- Providing requirements gathering, design, development; testing; and implementation activities
- Supporting user training; projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts
- Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity and data integrity.
- Contributing to project strategy and partnering with team to create and improve methodologies and best practices
- Supporting the EPM Infrastructure
BS in Information Systems; Engineering; or equivalent work experience preferred
8 - 10 years hands-on experience with Hyperion Essbase and Planning
- Strong communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Essbase and Calc Scripts/Calc Manager.
- Oracle/Hyperion products certifications preferred
- Nice- to have: Hands-on Smart View and OBIEE
- Nice- to have: Reporting in OBIEE against Essbase
- Relational reporting, SQL experience preferred
- Working knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Strong ability to understand finance and accounting principles
- Experience with Oracle R12 a plus
- Experience with Linux 5 / Linux 6 a plus
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Self-starter with ability to work on projects with minimum supervision while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Understands success factors related to geographically diverse teams and multicultural teams and applies mitigation strategies
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.