Manager, Board Relations - Temporary
3 days left
- Full Time
The Ford Agency is working with an leading international conservation group to find a Board Relations Manager with development or events planning experience to coordinate with their Board of Directors. This is a very dynamic role, with responsibilities ranging from logistical planning for the annual board meeting to working across teams to provide the materials and collateral for all board events. Project management and excellent communication skills are paramount. Running through the end of the year, this is a temporary opportunity starting in September; perfect for candidates looking for substantive work between opportunities!
- Work with Board and executives to plan and conduct two major meetings
- Serve as point person for production of all meeting materials
- Act as liaison and provide support to Board committees and ad hoc working groups
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- 3+ years' experience in board relations or executive administration
Interested candidates can send their resume to:
ATTN: Manager, Board Relations
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Manager, Board Relations - Temporary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly