We are currently seeking a talented software developer to join our team in supporting the company’s manufacturing, shipping and data collection efforts. The candidate will at times work both independently and as part of the team on various projects to help maintain and improve our company’s software infrastructure. We offer competitive pay, interesting challenges, and the usual benefits including medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation etc.
The candidate may be responsible for a variety of duties as part of the software development life cycle including:
- Participate in technical and function design discussions
- Communicate effectively with other departments when gathering requirements
- Write correct, understandable code from those designs
- Write unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
Required Experience and Skills
The candidate should have most of the following qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Information Systems, or other related field
- Experience writing SQL procedures and statements
- Familiarity with version control
- Willingness to explore new technologies and approaches to problems
Bonus Experience and Skills
Any one or more of the following skills would be nice to have but are not required:
- Linux administration
- Experience working with AWS
- Past exposure to Node.js and Angular, React or Vue.js
- SQL Server and / or MySQL Administration
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
Job Type: Full-time.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.