Knowledgeable Manager of Clinical Trials Office
A Sparks Group partner and leading reputable healthcare system is hiring for an experienced Manager of Clinical Trials within their office of sponsored programs. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the leading provider of healthcare services which impacts thousands of lives in the Washington, DC area and throughout the world. They offer excellent benefits including health/dental, employee reward and recognition programs, parking/metro reimbursements, employee assistance programs, regular team building outings/activities, and more! The team culture is collaborative, high energy, and proactive.
- Oversee the clinical trials office under the Executive director
- Manage staff of three to lead projects from initial proposal through contract execution for all clinical trials
- Review and approve agreements
- Develop budget and negotiate & execute contracts
- Assist with patient billing and invoicing and sponsor payments
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of clinical trials management experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) and GCP (Good Clinical Practices) regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume or call Sparks Group at 703-821-2650 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!