Knowledgeable Manager of Clinical Trials Office
A Sparks Group partner and leading reputable healthcare system is hiring for an experienced Manager of Clinical Trials within their office of sponsored programs. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the leading provider of healthcare services which impacts thousands of lives in the Washington, DC area and throughout the world. They offer excellent benefits including health/dental, employee reward and recognition programs, parking/metro reimbursements, employee assistance programs, regular team building outings/activities, and more! The team culture is collaborative, high energy, and proactive.
- Oversee the clinical trials office under the Executive director
- Manage staff of three to lead projects from initial proposal through contract execution for all clinical trials
- Review and approve agreements
- Develop budget and negotiate & execute contracts
- Assist with patient billing and invoicing and sponsor payments
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of clinical trials management experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) and GCP (Good Clinical Practices) regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume or call Sparks Group at 703-821-2650 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Knowledgeable Manager of Clinical Trials Office
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly