Part Time: Intake Coordinator
Part Time Intake Coordinator
PHILLIPS Programs, winner of the Washington Post Non-Profit Management award, is the place to be! PHILLIPS Programs is a well-established private, non-profit organization serving children and adolescents with complex developmental needs and their families through special education day programs, career education programs and in-home and community based counseling services.
We are currently seeking a part time intake coordinator for Family Partners, our award winning home and community based program. PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized initiative named by the Center for the Study of Social Policy for helping Youth Thrive. Family Partners helps families grow together by offering home and community-based counseling and behavior therapy, as well as family education and education advocacy services.
Working in collaboration with the Family Partners Director and a skilled team of colleagues, the intake coordinator will provide administrative and intake support to our home based, parent education, and outpatient therapy programs. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall coordination of the intake and referral process for clients
- Acts are primary contact for all referral sources
- Collect, track, and interpret data of referrals and staffing trends
- Collaborates in the staffing process and maintains awareness of staff caseloads
- Builds working relationships with case managers and referral sources
- A Bachelor’s degree and work experience in a human services related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, respond quickly, and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Good organization skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn and navigate an the online medical record system
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Position requires 20 hours per week. Hours can be flexible within program business hours, ability to work at least 4 days a week preferred
In return, based on the part time role, we offer a competitive salary, sick leave and vacation, and opportunities for professional advancement and growth.
If you are interested in joining our PHILLIPS Family Partners team, please send your resume to:
Mail: PHILLIPS Programs
7010 Braddock Rd.
Annandale, VA 22003
Check us out online at: www.phillipsprograms.org