Integrated Master Scheduler
The Integrated Master Scheduler will be responsible for generating and maintaining the Project Master Schedule through coordination and collaboration across the project. The Integrated Master Scheduler provides project scheduling and project controls as project management support on various complex projects within the Government. The position requires exceptional organizational and multitasking skills and ability to coordinate with multiple project teams. Education Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience. Qualifications
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- Generate and maintain the Project Master Schedule that identifies key dates/milestones with tasks that specify sequence, duration, and interdependencies among the project’s work breakdown structure’s work packages.
- Generate and maintain the Project Master Schedule with activity network, activity Gantt, milestone, and critical path views of the project schedule.
- Generate and maintain both the Project Work Breakdown Structure and the Project Product Breakdown Structure within the Project Master Schedule.
- Identify project and resource dependencies (predecessors and successors) to develop a predictive and realistic project schedule.
- Perform schedule analysis to support change management and risk management assessments
- Develop custom views and reports as required
- Provide technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participate in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Leverage Microsoft Project 2013/2016 to execute schedule development and management responsibilities.
- Support program and customer reviews