Systems Administrator, Account Management - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Req'd
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Active Directory account management
- Data migrations
- DFS\DFSR knowledge
- Windows 7 troubleshooting and OS deployment
- Application troubleshooting- Outlook; Word; Excel; Java; IE etc
- Service Desk System Administrator to work Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets that are routed to the
- Service Desk
Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon
them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties; you will be subject to additional IT
system monitoring; and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User
processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for
employment; either CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the
preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE)
Certification prior to Hire Date. As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.