Sr Network Engineer - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
7 days left
- Full Time
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- May perform network administration duties.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Maintain and configure Controlled Interface (CI) firewalls across the enterprise within scope
- Maintaining IP and URL blocks for Web Security Appliances (WSA) via proxy scripts
- Manage the membership and the moving of hosts within a security zone/interface
- Maintain network performance on all CI devices through network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating as necessary to Tier 3/4
- Maintain and configure e-mail security appliances for mail routing to the customer community
- Maintain and update the DNS records for external customer networks, troubleshoot and update DNS information on network databases and devices
- Maintain and configure Port, protocol, services management (PPSM) and white list information and coodinate changes/approvals with designated approval authorities in accordance with DISA policies on DISA facing controlled interfaces.