Works directly with the production of all hospital linen products for patient care use and is actively involved in the distribution and retrieval of hospital linens on a daily basis.
Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the Mission of Holy Cross Health.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Must be familiar with universal precautions during the performance of duties
- Physical Requirements:
- Required to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Required to push a linen cart weighing up to 600 lbs.
- Motor coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Visual and auditory acuity
- Ability of eye and hand coordination.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.