ACI Project Lead
7 days left
- Full Time
GDIT is seeking a Project Lead who performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Performs business development activities.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
- May serve as a team or task leader.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- MUST have US Citizenship to be considered for this position.