Technical Recruiter – Intel/Cyber
Sparks Group has partnered with a Government Consultant Firm in the DC Metro Area that is hiring a Technical Recruiter with experience recruiting in the Intel and Cyber Security space. The role will support the company’s new contract in the Geospatial Intelligence space. The incumbent will work closely with Hiring Managers to understand the requirements and expectations of each position, develop and execute recruiting plans and work with the candidate throughout the interview process.
- Utilize unique and various recruiting techniques attract candidates holding high level security clearance up to TS/SCI FS. Positions include, but are not limited to; Cyber Analyst, Intelligence Analysts, Geospatial Analysts, System/Network Engineers, Systems Developers
- Prioritize high volume, deadline oriented recruiting projects
- Create job descriptions and ad postings to market position
- Manage job applicants and potential candidates in the ATS system
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 5 years of recruiting government contracting space with at least 2 years of Intelligence/Intel focused recruiting
- Previous experience recruiting for cleared technical and non-technical candidates
- Previous experience using an ATS
- Understanding of all EEOC and OFCCP guideline
- Outstanding communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to obtain a TS clearance
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!