Energetic Customer Service Associate
3 days left
- Full Time
Do you feel comfortable dealing with people and carrying out administrative duties with accuracy and speed? If so, this role is for you!
Sparks Group is partnered with a growing and team-based company with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. This company provides competitive salary plus commission compensation and benefits! We are seeking individuals to be an integral part of ensuring the office operations runs smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Obtaining client information and recording on Excel spreadsheets
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Developing knowledgeable relationships with customers
- Associate’s/College degree; Bachelor’s preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in office administration
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Ability to work flexible schedule
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Energetic Customer Service Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly