Sr Administrator, Systems
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Installing, upgrading, and patching virtual servers; Identifying and implementing enhancements to improve availability, reliability, and performance. Configuring and troubleshooting security groups; permissions; and settings. Working with developers to migrate applications/solutions from test to production. Administering/configuring authentication protocols; SSL; IIS 7 and certificates Strong working knowledge of Windows Server; DNS; Active Directory; and Load Balancing Automating installation; maintenance; monitoring; and operations activities through PowerShell scripting. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Assist IAM with interrupting HBSS scan and logs