Senior - Analytic Methodologist
7 days left
- Full Time
Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data. Assist and support the workforce in developing coherent analytic strategies to answer key intelligence questions.
- Provides intelligence analysis, research, exploitation, and product development to include statistical and trend analysis, data manipulation and format conversion, and data collection / querying from PED systems.
- Provide data formatting for visualization and presentation, database design, and data entry for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Interact with analysts, mission partners and others on analytical functionality and exploitation and related support tools. Provide assessment support of new analytical tools and standards to facilitate compatibility and increase efficiencies across various analytic tool sets.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Provides guidance and mission leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Advise leadership on processes, procedures, technology, and items of interest.
- Work with little to no guidance and be fully capable of delivering all analytic methodologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.