Bilingual communications coordinator
- writing emails directed to journalists
- supporting staff in planning events and visits in Latin America
- coordinating and conducting distribution of press releases, media related documents, and other written materials
- scheduling meetings, updating media databases, and processing travel expenses
- monitoring media to track coverage and social media success
Excellent benefits: 4 weeks paid vacation, paid health, tuition reimbursement, and more!
BS/BA in Communications, International Relations, and/or International Development preferred
1-2 years related experience
Fluency in Spanish
Strong MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Mail Chimp, social media advertising, etc.
Communication and/or event management experience a plus