- Full Time
Hi there! Potomac Pathways here. We're looking for a master's level family therapist to meet with families in a DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) intensive outpatient program. It's a unique program developed for teens and young adults with substance abuse and cooccurring emotional health issues. Of course, if you already have experience with DBT, that would be preferred, but if you are otherwise qualified, we will provide the professional training for you in DBT with Behavioral Tech (Marsha Linehan's training organization). Potomac Pathways is a small, awesome, Joint Commission accredited provider, just north of Washington, DC along the lovely Potomac River in Maryland. It's a warm, friendly and professional work environment. Benefits include competitive salary, paid vacation, sick leave, federal holidays, 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution, health and dental insurance. Also, we pay for serious continuing professional education opportunities for our therapists. Salary negotiable based on experience.
More jobs like this
- Social Services and Mental Health Counselor jobs in Cabin John
- Social Services and Mental Health Social Worker jobs in Cabin John
- Social Services and Mental Health Counselor and Therapist jobs in Cabin John
- Social Services and Mental Health Clinical Therapist jobs in Cabin John
- Social Services and Mental Health Therapist jobs in Cabin John